Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: each his own
cita2

posted on 21/8/06 at 06:27 PM Reply With Quote
each his own

Flora and Matt, being married for more than 20 years, have scheduled their dayli life up to the point that they hardly need to talk to each other to know what needs to be done.
The first monday of the month it's Flora's turn to go to the supermarket and the second Wednesday it's Matt's turn to go to the supermarket.
When Flora is all dressed up and ready to go to the market she ask's if Matt needs anything special and he says:" no" ,..."oh yes you can buy me some fags,Marlboro-a carton will do".
When Flora comes back a few hours later she unloads the shoping baggs and gives Matt a package of tobacco and a few packages of cigarette paper.
"Roll your own cigarette's Matt,it's a lot cheaper than those Marlboro's."
Matt, being a very forgiving husband says nothing and starts rolling his own fag's.
Next Wednesday it's Matt's turn to go to the supermarket and he notice that he needs to buy tampons for Flora.
When he's in the supermarket he wanders through the womans section and a young lady working at the cash register,notice that Matt doesn't seem to find what he's looking for.
Knowing that men sometimes have problems with those girlie things she walks over to him and ask's:"can I help you Sir?"
"Yes,I'm looking for tampons but can't find those damn sponges"
A bit embarrased the young lady reply's:"
on the end of this gangway Sir,on your left".
Half an hour later Matt happens to show up on the young lady's cash register and when the food is registered all that is left is a ball of household rope and a few baggs of cotton balls.
"I begg your pardon Sir but didn't you need tampons for the lady?"
"Yes indeed miss" Matt reply's "but you see,last week I asked the lady to buy me some cigarette's and she brought me tobacco and cigarette paper and the advize to roll my own",I figure that when I have to roll my own,she can roll her own too

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.