Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Building a car in Belgium
mstepien

posted on 5/9/06 at 11:15 AM Reply With Quote
Building a car in Belgium

Hi,

I'm currently building a slightly modified Vortx, athough it might be too much said. The car is at my parents in... Poland while I live in Brussels so you can imagine the logistics issues with the build. And the progress so far...

I thus really hope that there is somebody here who could help me find a place near Brussels where I could transfer my car and finally get some work done.

Thx and regards,

Michal

ed72

posted on 5/9/06 at 11:25 AM Reply With Quote
Sorry to hijack the thread, but i'm interested to find where in Poland, apart from blasting around Poznan circuit, can you drive a car like this ?

Seems to me that you have to fight with all the lorries for driving space and dodge all the 6 inch deep ruts

mstepien

posted on 5/9/06 at 02:59 PM Reply With Quote
I can recommend at least two places, although in both cases it will be on public roads : north-east in Mazury lake district, plenty of curvy roads on small post-glacier hills, second is where I lived, south of Katowice, in Beskidy mountains. Again, lots of beautiful, curvy, although narrow roads. Both areas are known for some best rallies in Poland, although in Mazury a part is on gravel. And in Beskidy there are some hill climbing sompetitions.
Cheers,
Michal

theconrodkid

posted on 5/9/06 at 08:34 PM Reply With Quote
been there,nice river coming down from the mountains and the ice cream in the park and the road crossing for frogs.
you know gliwice Michal?

who cares who wins
pass the pork pies

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.