Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: Website UPdate
eccles

posted on 15/6/03 at 04:41 AM Reply With Quote
Website UPdate

Hi all

Just to let you know that I have updated my website with some pics taken at the midpoint of the kit car run. Was only there for a couple of hours. Saw a few clubmans, but no Locosts:-(

Have also added a few more links to the links page.

http://www.funcar.org.uk

Has anyone booked up to go to the Friday Ad show at Bentley Wildfowl July 19/20? If so, may see you there.

Cheers

Alan

p.s. Congrats Jasper on getting it on the road for the summer. Car looks great. Where in Sussex are you?

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
DoctorFunky

posted on 15/6/03 at 07:46 PM Reply With Quote
Nice site and nice pics Alan. Glad you to see you are also struggling to stay within £250 budget.....

Glad I didn't build a Tiger

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
eccles

posted on 16/6/03 at 05:44 AM Reply With Quote
Thanks for the kind words. Not the prettiest site in the world, but I hope it gets the info across. Re the budget, I found that it started to get more expensive as the project progressed. Because I was starting to get impatient to finish, I paid over the top for many bits.

I suppose a tip for other builders is to be prepared to wait for the right parts at the right price.

I'm sure I could have done it for less, but where else could you have this much fun per £

(Just waiting for the answers now)

Cheers

Alan

New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.