Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: plans for one of these ?
rebelrider

posted on 18/3/07 at 08:27 AM Reply With Quote
plans for one of these ?

Does any one know of plans for a road goin one of these clicky
cheers Neil

grassracer

posted on 18/3/07 at 10:02 AM Reply With Quote
Err No... that is a class 8 autograss car and has the engine mounted behind the drive shafts using a bespoke drive box and NO diff...thus rendering it virtually undriveable on tarmac and certainly no good for round town!!! That particular car I believe runs busa power and you'd have serious problems keeping the front wheels on the ground on a grippy surface under even slight acceleration also. All up weight on these things is about 375kgs nowadays...awesome on a grass track where it can be slid around but not good for the roads. If you really want to know if its possible I can put you in touch with the owner/builder of this car ....a relatively small constructor in the autograss circles but a cracking bloke to deal with at the same time!! Hope this helps
NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
Peteff

posted on 18/3/07 at 10:05 AM Reply With Quote
It looks like one you make up as you go along. Ask Nat aka Nsdev if he has any drawings of his old chassis.

yours, Pete

I went into the RSPCA office the other day. It was so small you could hardly swing a cat in there.

rebelrider

posted on 18/3/07 at 02:15 PM Reply With Quote
all im after is i rough set of plans im goin to make it a bit longer and with no body work cheers for the help
chrisg

posted on 18/3/07 at 06:45 PM Reply With Quote
Mad Dave - on here, had some beautiful plans for one of these, don't know where he got them. U2U him maybe?

cheers

Chris

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.