Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: MNR PICTURES
gr8ging

posted on 20/3/07 at 07:54 PM Reply With Quote
MNR PICTURES

Evening

Does anyone know of anywhere that has lots of pictures of completed MNR's. I've seen the ones on their web site. but would like to see more shots and from more angles.

Thanks

Weaseling out of things is what separates us from the animals.... except the weasel.
You couldn't fool your own mother on the foolingest day of your life with an electrified fooling machine!

coozer

posted on 20/3/07 at 07:56 PM Reply With Quote
Have you checked out the links to peoples websites? There are some on there, as well as google images

1972 V8 Jago

1980 Z750

gr8ging

posted on 20/3/07 at 08:17 PM Reply With Quote
google images is rubbish got about 5 or 6 different ones.

checked out you build diary, looks good. How do people find the time to build and put a diary on the web?

You can't search the photo archive on here...can you?

Weaseling out of things is what separates us from the animals.... except the weasel.
You couldn't fool your own mother on the foolingest day of your life with an electrified fooling machine!

Agriv8

posted on 20/3/07 at 11:31 PM Reply With Quote
let me know what you want as I have 1 or 2 lying about of different MNR's.

there are some very good photos in total kit car - plus not too shabby writeup ( even get mention myself )

olny availbe at big WHSmiths and big tesco's

regards

agriv8

Taller than your average Guy !
Management is like a tree of monkeys. - Those at the top look down and see a tree full of smiling faces. BUT Those at the bottom look up and see a tree full of a*seholes .............

smart51

posted on 21/3/07 at 08:12 AM Reply With Quote
Here's one of mine. I wish i'd washed it first now. Rescued attachment votrx.JPG
Rescued attachment votrx.JPG

alanr

posted on 21/3/07 at 08:38 AM Reply With Quote
Here's mine (up for sale at the moment) Rescued attachment cropped.jpg
Rescued attachment cropped.jpg

marc n

posted on 21/3/07 at 07:41 PM Reply With Quote
i have a whole load on a disc will upload some tomorrow if my computer plays ball

cheers

marc

please email rather than u2u
direct workshop email ( manned 8am till 6pm )
www.mnrltd.co.uk enquireys to :-
chrismnrltd@btinternet.com

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
gr8ging

posted on 21/3/07 at 08:02 PM Reply With Quote
Thanks

I'm trying to find as many on here as I can in peoples photo archive.

Marc
As soon as I finish DIY projects ( wife has made this a condition of build!) I think I am going to make a trip up to your workshop. End of the summer I expect. I think I am now being swayed towards your Vortx. Do you still do the old style nose?

road warrior

posted on 22/3/07 at 04:11 AM Reply With Quote
I put a couple of new pics in my archive. Orange with old nose and full race cage.
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
clutch_kick

posted on 23/3/07 at 01:32 PM Reply With Quote
Road Warrior, You've got a full cage on. Just how hard/ how does the Glassfigre body go onto the chassis?

I have to put-off the project a while longer due to some house-building commitments (the bloody permits cost me a lot), since i'll be getting most of the money back, i'm thinking of getting a caged kit too.

road warrior

posted on 23/3/07 at 02:55 PM Reply With Quote
hi clutch_kick

The bodywork is trimmed around the front support so once that is done the bodywork fit is the same as without the cage. I have just received a new chassis with the new style cage that comes in behind the scuttle so it is even easier.

These cages are exceptionally strong and well worth the extra cost, especially if your looking at track use.

clutch_kick

posted on 23/3/07 at 03:00 PM Reply With Quote
oh great!!! no unfortunately the closest track to us is in Scicily a 3hr Catamaran trip, and a further 2hr drive, so i would only be doing some hillclimbing here with it.

The cage would come in very handy, especially since most people here drive like lunatics on the roads.

Agriv8

posted on 23/3/07 at 03:10 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by road warrior
hi clutch_kick

The bodywork is trimmed around the front support so once that is done the bodywork fit is the same as without the cage. I have just received a new chassis with the new style cage that comes in behind the scuttle so it is even easier.

These cages are exceptionally strong and well worth the extra cost, especially if your looking at track use.

Ahh the new one arrived down under as well then. I do like the new style cage it less obtrusive to the sleek line of the MNR.

I think that Marc plans that all full cages follows the 'internal lines' to enable a possible full screen and hardtop as this would make it eligible for more race classes - hope that wasnt a secret that I wasn't supposed to let out of the bag. .

As Marc makes hs own cages ( including ones for old TVR's !!!! ) The external option would be avalable if demanded. as can be seen on my supper high roll over bar !!!

Hope to have some photo's of Mathew's v8 race car after this weekend Donnington race ( providing i remeber my camera ) this is fitted with the internal style cage in MNR Red and blue racing coulours.

Regards
Agriv8

[Edited on 23/3/07 by Agriv8]

Taller than your average Guy !
Management is like a tree of monkeys. - Those at the top look down and see a tree full of smiling faces. BUT Those at the bottom look up and see a tree full of a*seholes .............

marc n

posted on 29/3/07 at 07:35 PM Reply With Quote
heres my car Rescued attachment Donington 250307 017.jpg
Rescued attachment Donington 250307 017.jpg

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
marc n

posted on 29/3/07 at 07:36 PM Reply With Quote
and the v8 car Rescued attachment Donington 250307 022.jpg
Rescued attachment Donington 250307 022.jpg

amalyos

posted on 29/3/07 at 08:13 PM Reply With Quote
The cars look great Marc, hope to be at Lyden, will pop in and say hello.

Steve.

marc n

posted on 29/3/07 at 09:02 PM Reply With Quote
quote:

The cars look great Marc, hope to be at Lyden, will pop in and say hello.

i actually prefer the v8 car with full cage to my own, if i have time i might convert mine to full cage
hope to see you at lyden

best regards

marc
marc

rjbrookes

posted on 30/3/07 at 09:50 AM Reply With Quote
Me and my car at Oulton Park......

(now i got proof that it works!!!! )

[Edited on 30/3/07 by rjbrookes]

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.