Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: "What is says on the tin"
BKLOCO

posted on 28/3/07 at 05:25 PM Reply With Quote
"What is says on the tin"

Being completely fed up with negative GTS posts I thought I would post a positive one....

GTS have always "gone the extra mile" in all my dealings with them.
Right from the early days of ordering my kit they have been as good or better than their word.

This includes the stated price being exactly what I was charged.

When the chassis arrived there was a weld missing. Their solution was to send someone out with a portable mig set within 2 days to deal with the problem.
All through the build GTS "lent" me parts to see if I liked them on the understanding that if I kept them then I would pay for them.
When I had a problem with wishbones that was probably 50% my fault they replaced them free of charge without question.
There are many more examples of very positive customer relations/care that I could quote but I think you've probably got the picture.
Might I suggest to some people who have said they have had problems that if you treat people in the way that you would wish to be treated you tend to get better service.....
I will certainly give GTS my business again based on value for money quality of design and engineering quality.
Delivery never slipped more than a couple of days except for on one occasion where I was waiting for pedldes that I agreed could go to another builder whose need was more urgent than mine.

Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want!!!

blakep82

posted on 28/3/07 at 05:30 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by BKLOCO
Being completely fed up with negative GTS posts I thought I would post a positive one....

all good, but i think the opening sentece left the topic open for more negative posts...

IVA manual link http://www.businesslink.gov.uk/bdotg/action/detail?type=RESOURCES&itemId=1081997083

don't write OT on a new thread title, you're creating the topic, everything you write is very much ON topic!

COREdevelopments

posted on 28/3/07 at 05:53 PM Reply With Quote
simple question, WHY???
your only stirring the poo up! so others can have ago just like you done earlier. while many wise ones were just commenting on your nice looking car, and what a lovely day it is.
think things are best left alone.

atb

mookaloid

posted on 28/3/07 at 07:02 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by COREdevelopments
simple question, WHY???
your only stirring the poo up! so others can have ago just like you done earlier. while many wise ones were just commenting on your nice looking car, and what a lovely day it is.

atb

It has been a great day too - I saw 20 deg on the temperature read out on the tin top today

"That thing you're thinking - it wont be that."

donut

posted on 28/3/07 at 07:03 PM Reply With Quote
quote:

Hooooray, common sence!

Andy

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/andywest1/

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
blakep82

posted on 28/3/07 at 07:19 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by mookaloid
quote:
Originally posted by COREdevelopments
simple question, WHY???

atb

It has been a great day too - I saw 20 deg on the temperature read out on the tin top today

been fairly dull in scotland... saturday was very warm, strange, since only a few days before it was snowing

IVA manual link http://www.businesslink.gov.uk/bdotg/action/detail?type=RESOURCES&itemId=1081997083

don't write OT on a new thread title, you're creating the topic, everything you write is very much ON topic!

Mark Allanson

posted on 28/3/07 at 07:30 PM Reply With Quote
Glad to hear he has got back on track, he started off so well, probably got a bit too busy too quick. It often happens with new businesses.

If you can keep you head, whilst all others around you are losing theirs, you are not fully aware of the situation

Hellfire

posted on 28/3/07 at 07:46 PM Reply With Quote
We second that - ordered some wishbones from Darren - arrived less than a week later. Excellent product....

Ordered some headlights from Darren (for our first Car) they were ordered incorrectly (WE ordered the wrong ones) and got them delivered, we asked Darren if we could return which he agreed to. We returned them and got a full refund... what more could you ask!

Steve

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.