Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: edmonton sva
perky 91

posted on 29/10/07 at 09:05 PM Reply With Quote
edmonton sva

after all of the phone calls and paper work the date has arrived december 3rd anybody had experiences of edmonton sva test
BenB

posted on 29/10/07 at 10:02 PM Reply With Quote
Bloke at my test was a blooming star

Bent over backwards to pass the car.... All the other testers came over to have a chinwag and kick tyres too..... Very nice.

Bloody difficult to find though!!!! There's a sign from the North Circular but nothing for any of the subsequent 8 roundabouts... Almost missed my test!!

whitestu

posted on 30/10/07 at 08:35 AM Reply With Quote
Mine was good too. The tester was really helpful, and not too strict.
He seemed to appreciate good presentation so if you make sure everything looks neat and tidy it should help.

Ben is right, it is a bit tricky to find so if you get the chance to have a look before your test it should help to reduce your stress levels on the day.

Is it a morning or afternoon appointment?

If I'm in the area I might drop by and have a look!

Good luck.

Stu

grusks2

posted on 30/10/07 at 09:41 PM Reply With Quote
The guy I had was graham, top top top bloke. He checked all the normal thing really, no checking for edges at all. Gave me time to adjust headlight and done one side whilst I did the other. He said if the car turns up well prepared and the first impression is good he knows it’s been built properly and will do his up most to past. He said there are tell tall sign they look at, spacing of rivets and all the same style/size wheel nuts. Turning up with 16 different wheel nuts is a poor show in there eyes.

He also said that if the car looks poorly built and badly put together, he will not pass it as it’s dangerous to the driver and other road users.

I found it all right but i do work local also there is a cafe round the corner

[Edited on 30/10/07 by grusks2]

http://mac1worxbuild.wordpress.com/

forgot my old password so another username doh

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.