Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: What Wheels........
Gazza

posted on 1/10/03 at 11:40 AM Reply With Quote
What Wheels........

Just looking around for some alloys for my Velocity and was wondering on what size / wheel / tyre combination works best?

I've got the Sierra Front Vented Discs and Sierra 9" rear drums and the kit has the standard width wings front (180mm id) and rear (215mm id).

I think the Sierra wheels are 4x108 PCD, with an offset between 35..38 and Centre Bore of 63.3....... HELP?

I was thinking on fitting 195/55/15 all round but don't think these will fit under the front wings and they may look a bit pants as they are quite a large wheel.

Does a 185/60/13 look ok stuffed under the standard width rear wings (not too skinny??) or perhaps 185/60/13 on the front with 205/60/13 on the rear?

I don't really want to go for the wider wings are I'm restricted on space for moving the car in and out of the garage!!!

Just a bag o' rusty spanners

ned

posted on 1/10/03 at 12:12 PM Reply With Quote
check with luego for the width of their wings, but standard sierra wheels are 4x 108pcd, et38mm. I have seen 13-16" rims on various locosts and upto 7" wide, have heard people using 205+ tyres, but again if width is a problem, check with luego first on measurements...

Ned.

beware, I've got yellow skin

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Luego Sports Cars

posted on 2/10/03 at 08:43 AM Reply With Quote
Velocity Wheels

Hi Gazza, if you have the standard front and rear arches the 185 tyres will fill the arches ok. The fitting are a standard Sierra fitment and off set.

Regards The Luego Team.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.