Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Another Scam....
CliveM

posted on 30/11/07 at 07:57 AM Reply With Quote
Another Scam....

Hey Guys, just received this today.... hmmm what could be done with all that money....

Dear, Friend.
I am Mr, hari_kunda The Bill and Exchange Manager at the Foreign Remittance Department of Bank Of Africa(BOA). I have an urgent and very confidential business proposition for you.that could hlep you and I.

On oct 6, 2002, an American physician/Contractor with the Economic Community Of West African States (ECOWAS), Dr. George W.Brumley FromAtlanta,U.S.A Deposited the sum of US$25,000,000.00 (Twenty_five Million Dollars only) in my bank.
Upon maturity,I sent a routine notification to his forwarding address but got no reply. After a month, we sent a reminder and finally we discovered from his contract employers, the Economic Community Of West Africa States(ECOWAS) that Dr George W.Brumley died in a plane crash with his intire family in mount Kenya,East Africa in the year 2003.

I want you to visit the website below for more information about the Plane
Crash:
http://www.wral.com/news/2345844/detail.html
http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/07/20/kenya.crash/index.html

I therefore made further investigation and discovered that In the bank form for next of kin, George W.Brumley Before his death filled his wife JEAN BRUMLEY as his next of kin but unfortunately, the wife died with him along others and therefore, there is nobody left behind to claim the fund of Dr.
George Brumley as his next of kin that was the reason why I contacted you and proposed it as a deal between us.

Meanwhile, According to the Burkina Faso Law,under Burkina's foreign and defense affairs,at the expiration of 5 (five) years,such funds will revert to the ownership of the Burkina Faso Government for financing military operations,such as purchasing of arms and ammunitions for the military.

In order to avert this negative development, I will like to seek for your permission as a foreigner to stand as the next of kin to Dr.George W.Brumley so that the fruits of this old man's labor will not be use for financing weapons which will further enhance the courses of war in the world in general.

The money will be paid into your account for us to share in the ratio of 40% for you and 60% for me.There is no risk at all as all the paperwork for this transaction will be done accordingly and with my position as the bill and exchange guarantees the successful execution of this transaction.If you are interested, please reply immediately so that i will instruct you on what to do

Finally, You should observe utmost confidentiality, and rest assured that this transaction would be most profitable for both of us because I shall require your assistance to invest my share in your country.Anxiously Awaiting to hearing from you.
Thanks
Best regards
Mr hari

westf27

posted on 30/11/07 at 08:08 AM Reply With Quote
Jog on Mr Hari
nib1980

posted on 30/11/07 at 08:20 AM Reply With Quote
You in wellingborough! where abouts are you?
CliveM

posted on 30/11/07 at 08:24 AM Reply With Quote
Abbey Road, but just about to move up to Liverpool, start new job in January.
nib1980

posted on 30/11/07 at 08:33 AM Reply With Quote
Ah, I'm up on the redwell estate, occasionally flying round town in the orange machine, propably out this afternoon too! might see you about!
02GF74

posted on 30/11/07 at 08:43 AM Reply With Quote
Go ahead but but the only condition should be you can call your pet poodle mohamed.

These scamming idiots deserve a punch. In the face.

It doesn't exactly improve your opinion of them does it?

bonzoronnie

posted on 30/11/07 at 09:02 AM Reply With Quote
Scams

I find it hard to believe that people actually fall for these scams.

I know that many do. Where are their heads at when they answer such mail.

Ronnie

edspurrier

posted on 30/11/07 at 10:16 AM Reply With Quote
Agree to meet him to discuss it at the Ritz. make him buy you lunch.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.