Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: MKOC
john_p_b

posted on 4/1/08 at 08:52 PM Reply With Quote
MKOC

anyone know whats going on with the club these days? owt or nowt? my membership expired later part of last year, i emailed someone via the club site regarding renewing my membership but have heard nothing back?

regards
john

built a car, built a home, had a family. lost the family, lost the home, still got the car.

graememk

posted on 4/1/08 at 09:01 PM Reply With Quote
give andy a shout ash1

zxrlocost

posted on 4/1/08 at 09:39 PM Reply With Quote
if only you stuck a bike engine in

you can join if you want and be a BEC "enthusiast"

PLEASE NOTE: This user is a trader who has not signed up for the LocostBuilders registration scheme. If this post is advertising a commercial product or service, please report it by clicking here.

ASH3

posted on 4/1/08 at 09:42 PM Reply With Quote
Hi john-p-b just been lookin through my emails not come across it but all you have to do is send me your payment via usual methods and we will process your details.

Happy New Year to all new and old members Lookin forward to all the shows esp the new venues. Getting back on my feet now after seperating from the wife last July and living in Lincoln now with my new partner to whom sure you will meet this year at most events. All club info can still be obtained from either myself Andy or my son Matt.

Hellfire

posted on 4/1/08 at 10:33 PM Reply With Quote
So how much is MK club membership now and what do you actually get for it?

Phil

john_p_b

posted on 4/1/08 at 10:44 PM Reply With Quote
£10 i'll wait and see what we get for it these days. lol.

thanks andy for the speedy replies in getting it sorted.

built a car, built a home, had a family. lost the family, lost the home, still got the car.

graememk

posted on 5/1/08 at 02:10 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Hellfire

Phil

I got a little card and the enjoyment of chatting to Andy, maybe some discount with insurance too.

john_p_b

posted on 5/1/08 at 03:52 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by graememk
quote:
Originally posted by Hellfire

Phil

maybe some discount with insurance too.

exactly why i wanted to renew, get 10% off with adrian flux for being a club member.

£140 - 10% means a save 14 quid on my insurance so even by the time i pay the 10 membership fee i'm still 4 quid up

Hellfire

posted on 5/1/08 at 05:27 PM Reply With Quote
Yeah but what you don't realise is that they've added £40 before knocking off the £14 for being a club member. You can negotiate bigger discounts than 10% just by talking to them.

What do you actually get for your £10 other than a piece of plastic?

Phil

graememk

posted on 6/1/08 at 10:49 PM Reply With Quote
well some very nice one off mk owners club key rings when i get around to having them made for andy, and you also get a nice chrome mk owners club sticker.

and you get to support the mk owners club, i'm sure andy also have other benifits too

bob

posted on 6/1/08 at 11:50 PM Reply With Quote
Club members made a memorable stoneleigh in may 07, andy got the pitch booked and some helpfull members made the pitch bigger and then a bit bigger so all the MK owners could park there piles of joy.

Its worth the membership alone just to have your own MK area booked for you at shows, i'm sure track days and other events will happen at some point it just needs some MK ers to join in and help out.

Shortie made a a fantastic effort along with mrs short ned and seadog to supply food at stoneleigh last year, supplying a bar b q for donations with xs cash going back to andy for club bits like a new gazeebo.

Everybody's help is much appreciated and £10 a year isnt much to ask in my opinion.

actually i think my membership is up

New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.