Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: tommorosw headlines
theconrodkid

posted on 27/3/08 at 07:12 PM Reply With Quote
tommorosw headlines

"borehamwood dvla nuked from high orbit by irate customer" "i was just venting my anger at the level of stupidity these people have achieved" said man with a grudge

who cares who wins
pass the pork pies

bob

posted on 27/3/08 at 07:15 PM Reply With Quote
What now ?

This is becoming an epic mate

blakep82

posted on 27/3/08 at 07:52 PM Reply With Quote
make a nice change from heathrow terminal 5 i guess

IVA manual link http://www.businesslink.gov.uk/bdotg/action/detail?type=RESOURCES&itemId=1081997083

don't write OT on a new thread title, you're creating the topic, everything you write is very much ON topic!

theconrodkid

posted on 27/3/08 at 08:07 PM Reply With Quote
boringwood asked for.recieved and acknowledged receipt of all the major parts invoices,vosa want said invoices,i told vosa boringwood have them,boringwood deny all knowledge of said invoices,mrs s**t is is for a bollokin morra!

who cares who wins
pass the pork pies

r1_pete

posted on 27/3/08 at 08:15 PM Reply With Quote
It will be the 25 digit reference numbers which dont cross reference properly, so it will all be with the administrator for administrative issues, for another 25 digit reference number to identify there is an administrative problem

I know it doesn't help but thats how officialdom seems to me....

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
theconrodkid

posted on 27/3/08 at 08:35 PM Reply With Quote
dear mrs s**t,feel free to poke your 25 digits where the sun dosnt shine

oh i feel my blood pressure rising

who cares who wins
pass the pork pies

r1_pete

posted on 27/3/08 at 08:53 PM Reply With Quote
But seriously, loosing your temper and shouting at mrs s**t reduces you to their level. Quote the references on the acknowledgments etc. they hate that, and let them dig themselves into the mire in which they belong.

They are the most friggin useless and beuoracratic dis organisation to deal with, I think they enjoy getting folk irate. But rise above it and you have the upper hand.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
BenB

posted on 27/3/08 at 09:32 PM Reply With Quote
Borehamwood DVLA are most spectularly rubbish!!!!! Have you got the direct dial number for them- I might have it squirreled away somewhere....
BenB

posted on 27/3/08 at 09:46 PM Reply With Quote
No direct dial number but 0208 238 7920 is the fax...
Mr Whippy

posted on 27/3/08 at 10:35 PM Reply With Quote
That's not the only rubbish DVLA office, I spent all afternoon trying to phone the Aberdeen one only to be continually cut off just before they answered

Fame is when your old car is plastered all over the internet

billynomates

posted on 27/3/08 at 11:28 PM Reply With Quote
My brother summed it up tonight.

If they sacked all the w@#*$rs and ars%*#?es that are employed in pointless jobs in this country, there'd be at leat 6 million unemployed.

02GF74

posted on 28/3/08 at 07:24 AM Reply With Quote
^^^ they probably are the ones that designed and built the baggage mis-handling system at Heathrow terminal 5.

theconrodkid

posted on 28/3/08 at 05:14 PM Reply With Quote
spoke to mrs s**t today,apparently her idea of "major components" does not include such items as chassis/axle/gearbox/engine/bodywork/suspension/wiring loom/steering rack etc,ill mail vosa and sugest they employ people that have some idea what they are talking about and not just some muppets to make up the "ethnic mix" of an orginisation

who cares who wins
pass the pork pies

theconrodkid

posted on 28/3/08 at 06:23 PM Reply With Quote
mail is sent,i await a knock on the door from the thought police

who cares who wins
pass the pork pies

Fozzie

posted on 28/3/08 at 07:41 PM Reply With Quote
Oh dear......

Sorry to hear that...

Fozzie

'Racing is Life!...anything before or after is just waiting'....Steve McQueen

Stu16v

posted on 28/3/08 at 07:53 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by theconrodkid
spoke to mrs s**t today,apparently her idea of "major components" does not include such items as chassis/axle/gearbox/engine/bodywork/suspension/wiring loom/steering rack etc,ill mail vosa and sugest they employ people that have some idea what they are talking about and not just some muppets to make up the "ethnic mix" of an orginisation

Emailing VOSA about a DVLA issue should do the trick!

Dont just build it.....make it!

DarrenW

posted on 28/3/08 at 10:59 PM Reply With Quote
Im sorry to hear you are haing so many problems. whilst no conciliation, Stockton were awesome and fantastic. They even fought my corner 6 months after registration when Swansea naffed it up. Home visit and full explanation of the forms etc.

I cant help thinking you will better off keeping your cool, know your facts and just ask to speak to the boss to get some modicum of sense.

I dont feel a big urge to defend the DVLA but they must have some right wierdo's to deal with. Ive sat in the queue and wondered if i was an extra on 'Benidorm' before. Raising the game might be the way to make them realise you are worthy of some decent service and reasonable communication.

theconrodkid

posted on 29/3/08 at 08:15 AM Reply With Quote
the mail wasnt insulting,just a bit sarcastic and raising what i think are legitimate points ie how can you make decisions on something you know nothing about and the suggestion they employ people who know what they are doing,we wait and see

who cares who wins
pass the pork pies

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.