Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: Clutch cables
scutter

posted on 8/7/02 at 12:25 PM Reply With Quote
Clutch cables

Can anyone tell me which clutch cable to use with a Stuart Taylor pedal box? Cheers Scutter.
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
merlin

posted on 8/7/02 at 04:26 PM Reply With Quote
so i'm not the only muppet who bought one of those superb (?*!**) pedal boxes!!
After alot of buggering around re-bending the pedals etc I got it to fit and I used a sierra clutch cable. You have to make 2 brackets up, 1 for the pedal/cable and 1 for the white platic bung to sit in. If you are coming to the Uxbridge show on the 21st you can have a look. I have a spare set of brackets available which I can take with me.

shit happens! (but why always to me!!)

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
scutter

posted on 8/7/02 at 04:38 PM Reply With Quote
cheers Merlin, will pop up to Uxbridge if the wife allows, I take it that it's this month. Later scutter.
theconrodkid

posted on 8/7/02 at 04:41 PM Reply With Quote
Its 21st july,just off the end of the M40,we will all be there,just look for the biggest barbie,best stand ,nicest cars,nicest people,thats us!
scutter

posted on 20/7/02 at 12:46 PM Reply With Quote
Merlin, have finally got clearance to go to uxbridge, could you bring up the brackets for the cable. Cheers. P.S. how much will i need to pay for them?. Scutter.

New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.