Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Subaru Impreza STI 2005 for sale
Riggins

posted on 21/7/08 at 02:54 PM Reply With Quote
Subaru Impreza STI 2005 for sale

My car currently for sale on Pistonheads...

My Advert

Probably not too many people on here interested in buying a Subaru Impreza but there's always a chance. I'm asking £12,750 for it, here are some details:

Subaru Impreza STI Type UK (2005)Manual, 38,000 miles, World Rally Blue, 4 door saloon. Completely standard and unmodified genuine STi Type UK, first registered March 05.

2.0 litre turbo, 6 speed, 4WD, PAS, driver and passenger airbags, electric windows, electric heated mirrors, Climate control with air conditioning (A/C), CD player.

STi model includes: Brembo brakes with ABS, intercooler water spray, 17" gold alloys, Alcantara effect interior with bucket seats, STi spoiler and exhaust. Leather trimmed steering wheel and gear knob, alloy pedals, front and rear armrests. Adjustable audible and visual rev indicator/gear change reminder.

Full Subaru service history and HPI clear. CAT 1 alarm and immobiliser with remote central locking, and Tracker fitted. MOT until end March 09, Tax until end September October 08. Excellent condition both inside and out, non-smoking mature owner. New house forces sale. £12,750.

I've really enjoyed owning the car and would love to keep it, but I just can't justify it (well I can justify it to myself but not to my girlfriend ). Moving to a new house has meant that I need to free up the money and buy something cheaper and more economical to run - I hate this responsibility lark!

I would also post some pictures, but not sure how to do it without hosting them somewhere 1st????

If anyone has any questions or is interested let me know.

Thanks,

Matt

[Edited on 21/7/08 by Riggins]

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

big_wasa

posted on 21/7/08 at 02:56 PM Reply With Quote

Riggins

posted on 21/7/08 at 03:03 PM Reply With Quote
Cheers
omega0684

posted on 21/7/08 at 05:49 PM Reply With Quote
MORE IMPORTANTLY, what is happening tot he tiger build!
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Riggins

posted on 22/7/08 at 08:38 AM Reply With Quote
It's already built. I cheated and brought the Tiger 2nd hand.
Just don't have the time to spend at the moment to build one from scratch. But still wanted to get to enjoy driving one

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.