Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: 750mc racing at Oulton park Sept 6th.
procomp

posted on 28/8/08 at 08:10 AM Reply With Quote
750mc racing at Oulton park Sept 6th.

Hi

The 750mc have there Oulton park rounds on September the 6th.

Racing includes: KITS - RGB - SR&GT - STOCKHATCH - SAXMAX - GOLF GTI - MR 2 - 750 FORMULA.

I will as usual add the PDF lin to the days timetable when it's up on line in a few days. And a list of any forum members racing.

Cheers Matt

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Jubal

posted on 28/8/08 at 09:18 AM Reply With Quote
Thanks for the heads up. If the weather's any good I'll drop by
procomp

posted on 28/8/08 at 02:51 PM Reply With Quote
Hi

The time table and other info is up on line HERE is the link.

We are not going to be there with the two kits as we are only picking and choosing the rounds that suit at the mo as we are looking at other championships also for running kit cars in.

But Prodgers #7 is there in the RGB race.

Cheers Matt

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
progers

posted on 30/8/08 at 03:10 PM Reply With Quote
RGB will be in the garages - Wohoo! first time this year. There are two RGB races one at 1.45, the other at 5pm. Looking forward to weekend as I have never raced there before. Track is awesome

- Paul

procomp

posted on 30/8/08 at 03:24 PM Reply With Quote
Hi Paul. If it is your first time at oulton you will have a big smile on your face after you have been round.

Glad you have the garages. That means it's guaranteed to be very sunny and hot. However you will really apritiate them if it's P ing it down. And remember to take a small portable telly with a length of coax cable to hook up and get the times live.

Cheers Matt

andylancaster3000

posted on 31/8/08 at 03:03 PM Reply With Quote
Circuit does look fun, enjoy it everyone. Shame its just so go-damn far away.

Looking as though Silverstone is the end of a rather short season for me. Been brilliant fun when it has gone well though

MK9R

posted on 2/9/08 at 01:46 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by progers
RGB will be in the garages - Wohoo! first time this year. There are two RGB races one at 1.45, the other at 5pm. Looking forward to weekend as I have never raced there before. Track is awesome

- Paul

bugger am considering going to watch, but need to be home by 7

Cheers Austen

RGB car number 9
www.austengreenway.co.uk
www.automatedtechnologygroup.co.uk
www.trackace.co.uk

progers

posted on 4/9/08 at 08:20 AM Reply With Quote
Looking at the forecast you might be glad to get away early!! Time to use those wets I've been carrying all season....

You are welcome to come and shelter in my garage if you decide to come along

- Paul

procomp

posted on 4/9/08 at 01:07 PM Reply With Quote
HI Paul.

Are you testing tommorow. I know there are a few that are wondering if it will take place due to the incoming heavy rain that is due tommorow early afternoon. I guess MSV will only make a dissision IF the heavy rain arrives.

Dose anyone know if the track is prone to flooding in areas. It has been quite some time since i have driven or even been there when it was wett. I can't remember if it dose or not.

Cheers Matt

progers

posted on 4/9/08 at 04:06 PM Reply With Quote
HI Matt,

I'm not testing tomorrow, sounds as though it will be very wet. Not sure if the circuit is prone to flooding or not. I have heard it can be pretty treacherous in the wet though. I don't fancy hitting the armco I must admit.....

I guess I'll find out how bad it gets when I arrive tomorrow and quizz the guys who have been trying to test.

- Paul

pumpers

posted on 5/9/08 at 07:08 PM Reply With Quote
Oulton is not prone to flooding Matt, although with the changes in elevation there are places where the track will hold some water. Should be ok unless it really pi**es down. Will be calling you close season for my car to be totally sorted for next year. New business is going well so I'm hoping to do the full season next year and want my car as good as it can be.

Written the rest of this season off due to the holidays and the new business so next year I want to make suer I get some decent tracktime!!

would come to Oulton as it's not far from me but work calls unfortunately!!

Craig

procomp

posted on 8/9/08 at 08:41 AM Reply With Quote
Hi

The results are up on line.

KITS results HERE

RGB results HERE

Hi Paul. Looks like you had a good battle with a class win by 0.23 in the second race. What happened in the first. The results are not showing up.

Cheers Matt

[Edited on 8/9/08 by procomp]

progers

posted on 9/9/08 at 10:27 PM Reply With Quote
Hi Matt,

For some reason the first result was not included - a mistake by 750MC which will hopefully be rectified.

I was just pipped in the first race to 2nd in class, 4th overall. Managed a 1.53.77 which was faster than I expected. I just love thrashing round that circuit

Overall a good weekend, it was amazing that it didn't rain on the Saturday especially after the deluge on Friday and all night (hardly got any sleep).

Only one round to go - Mallory in October

- Paul

New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.