Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: MK Copies
chrisg

posted on 23/9/03 at 08:06 PM Reply With Quote
Thanks lads (I hope they're both the same!)

Cheers

Chris

Note to all: I really don't know when to leave well alone. I tried to get clever with the mods, then when they gave me a lifeline to see the error of my ways, I tried to incite more trouble via u2u. So now I'm banned, never to return again. They should have done it years ago!

JoelP

posted on 23/9/03 at 10:09 PM Reply With Quote
my clocks wrong, i always get messages from the future, like, before they're written. like.

only a minute, but it give me an edge.

erm... and schizo by the looks of it...

chrisg

posted on 23/9/03 at 10:41 PM Reply With Quote
Looks good, why can't you have a road going one?

Is it just SVA issues? With the cage etc.

Cheers

Chris

Note to all: I really don't know when to leave well alone. I tried to get clever with the mods, then when they gave me a lifeline to see the error of my ways, I tried to incite more trouble via u2u. So now I'm banned, never to return again. They should have done it years ago!

D Beddows

posted on 23/9/03 at 11:28 PM Reply With Quote
Ivan and Matt (ie Procomp) don't build stuff to make money as a rule, 'cos they don't have to as you ask!, and are realy only interested in building racing cars eg the LA Gold which was developed because they got bored of modifying peoples Westfield chassis and decided it would be easier (!!) to build one from scratch.
If it wasn't for my good mate Darryl Beckwith they wouldn't ever have built a Locost Chassis and Mr Townsend and I feel honoured to have the 2nd Procomp Locost chassis (wasn't cheap mind and last season people gave us all kinds of grief because of it) .......this year people have embarked on various 'engine development programs' so we haven't been able to show it off to its' best advantage but I firmly believe it's as good a chassis as even a Caterham....if Caterhams were built to the wrong dimensions too.......and people are waiting for robin' rons' 3rd edition mmmmmmm..............

MK Goldrush

posted on 29/9/03 at 11:53 AM Reply With Quote
Back to the original subject. Surely the cost of any potential legal action would be better spent on development of the existing product to keep one step ahead of the copying competition

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.