Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: A Highway code question - turning right
myke pocock

posted on 21/10/09 at 04:05 PM Reply With Quote
The sooner that we get to retesting every few years, say every 5, the better. It may not cure everyone who drivers like a complete tw*t but it may concentrate the mind of some. What HAS happened to driving standards in the past few years. Breaking the speed limit in town, overtaking just to get one in front, mobile phone use, lack of courtesy, tail gateing, uncontrolled dogs in the front of cars, parking on double yellows, parking on pedestrian chevrons and so on. Who SHOULD police all this?
Humbug

posted on 21/10/09 at 05:27 PM Reply With Quote
All of the above plus: he definitely shouldn't have been reversing from a minor road onto the main road, but even less so reversing onto a main road across the traffic!
JoelP

posted on 21/10/09 at 08:34 PM Reply With Quote
As i turned off a motorway onto the sliproad just now, some chap did a FAST nearside pass on the hard shoulder just to get to the red light before me. The blast of wind as he passed shook the van so he must've been over 100. Another example of a numpty!

Beware! Bourettes is binfectious.

Ninehigh

posted on 21/10/09 at 09:16 PM Reply With Quote
I'm waiting to use the excuse "Well I didn't think anyone could be that bleeding stupid, combined with the fact that I'm 3 hours late for my lunch, well I figured I must be hallucinating."

<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.