<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: New car
Angel Acevedo

posted on 6/2/10 at 11:34 PM Reply With Quote
Giullietta!!!

Actually I think it resembles the E87.
In Mexico is called 120i.

Beware of what you wish.. for it may come true....

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
rayward

posted on 7/2/10 at 12:26 AM Reply With Quote
Alfa , Alfa , Alfa

go on you know you want too............

gazza285

posted on 7/2/10 at 12:59 AM Reply With Quote
I've had a Giulietta, it was awful. It was an '80s one mind.

Alfa's are bought buy enthusiasts swayed by looks and sound, Volvo's are bought by Volvo owners who appreciate things like comfort, reliability, build quality and low depreciation. If it looks good as well, then that's a bonus, but not the reason for buying a car.

Why anybody would contemplate spending £17500 on a new car I've no idea, and in 10 years I'd buy a 10 year old Volvo C30 R Design 2.0 and 95% of the Alfas will be scrap.

DO NOT PUT ON KNOB OR BOLLOCKS!

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Simon

posted on 7/2/10 at 01:28 AM Reply With Quote
Going by the local Volvo drivers recently, I'd steer well clear as most of them appear to be ex bmw/golf type tossers who seem to think that by driving a foot off my bumper is going to make me do more than 32 in a 30. Still, I may start videoing them next week, bound to get a couple

I think to avoid be classed as such, you should either buy £17 grands worth of Jag, or a nice Renault. Failing that, the best SD1 Vitesse you can get your hands on.

ATB

Simon

morcus

posted on 7/2/10 at 08:14 AM Reply With Quote
I must say I've noticed volvos seem to be getting into the hands of people who drive that way. Best way to deal with people who drive like that is to move out as wide as you dare and slow down to about 25 (Assuming a 30 limit), though I sometimes really feel like coming to a complete stop, I did this once when I had some one in a van driving right behind me and who was obvioulsy speeding before hand because I had been and he caught up with me very quickly, so when the road got to a bit with a divider between the two sides I stopped, I was late for work but it was worth it.

In a White Room, With Black Curtains, By the Station.

oldtimer

posted on 7/2/10 at 08:37 AM Reply With Quote
Mito may be a nice set of wheels but have they got the front end style right? Looks a bit Subaru headlamp faux pas to me....
Wells

posted on 8/2/10 at 08:02 PM Reply With Quote
I would buy a Mini Cooper S. It might actually be worth something when you come to sell it.
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.