Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: What are your projects not related to building the car, that’s the reason why your take so damn long to finish it...
alistairolsen

posted on 15/2/11 at 11:20 AM Reply With Quote
The locost, complicated by me and spec creep but I don't mind it being quite a slow project, I enjoy reading and learning about everything as I go along.

Jago jeep zetec project, was meant to be a cheap fun rwd daily but now it's getting finished to be sold.

Nova trackday car, used to be my daily/fast road car but moving to a more track focussed spec

Speedboat, done a lot, still a Loooong way to go, 13 years and counting!

All of the above are complicated by being 100 miles away and thus can only be worked on where a clear weekend is available.

On top of that, I have a habit of buying shonky daily drivers and complicating those too. Current car is a corsa on a 95 N plate.

Trying to redecorate my flat in a hurry as Ive found a house I like the look of and need to get it on the market so I haven't touched a car in a month now!

Id like to finish the flat, get moved, finish the Jago, get it sold, swap the corsa for something newer and give the nova a good going over and that would reduce me to two significant ongoing projects!

My Build Thread

<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.