Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Locost Jigs and Patterns For Sale
ChrisS

posted on 31/8/11 at 08:12 AM Reply With Quote
Locost Jigs and Patterns For Sale

I have for sale 1x Flat Jig which will enable you to make the top and bottom and rear side sections of the standard sized locost. I also have a front suspension jig for wide track wishbone setup.

The Jigs are home made but they have successfully built 2 locost to completion and which subsequently turned out
to be very good cars.

Since the jig was first built its had steel box corners added to give some extra strength, and also adjustable feet to allow you to get it perfectly level.

I also have various paper and card templates for making the sides and rear panels from Ali, Wind Deflector screen, Seat Pads, Dash Panel etc etc. Theres also a steel roll bar and various other locost bits and pieces all of which the buyer is welcome to, all for the princely sum of £125
Im based in Herne Bay, Kent for collection. 07973 761252

I also have the chassis build trolley, which is now in 2 pieces and just needs the side rails welding back on.

The pictures below are just for reference to show what the Jigs went on to produce.

[Edited on 31/8/11 by ChrisS]

[Edited on 31/8/11 by ChrisS]

Locost Merchandise. T-Shirts, Polo's, Hoodies, Fleeces & Baseball Caps.
http://www.locostbuilders.co.uk/viewthread.php?tid=91937&page=3

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.