Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: kitcar reading whilst travelling, pdf recomendations
Andybarbet

posted on 9/6/14 at 10:58 PM Reply With Quote
kitcar reading whilst travelling, pdf recomendations

Ok,
I am going to be travelling abroad for a few days, I will take my samsung tablet with me & was wondering if anyone has any good kitcar reading in pdf format ?

I figure if I cant get a wireless signal where I am staying then I may aswell try to get some reading in.

Anything recommended ? Realistically I could do with reading up on megasquirt or kitcar wiring.

Does anyone have any pdf's that they could forward onto me that might be a good use of my time whilst away ?

Cheers - Andy

Give a man a fish & it will feed him for a day, give him a fishing rod & you've saved a fish.

Trollyjack

posted on 10/6/14 at 08:50 AM Reply With Quote
Try Here

Some good reading also if its not a pdf down load the page and save it befor you go

TrollyJack

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
luke2152

posted on 10/6/14 at 10:57 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Trollyjack
Try Here

Some good reading also if its not a pdf down load the page and save it befor you go

Megamanual is dated - while mostly still relevant the new version is msextra.com

Shorty

posted on 10/6/14 at 11:52 AM Reply With Quote
You could download kit car magazines if you don't mind paying for them. Although there was a free sample a few months back if you have not already read.
I can't remember which mag it was now but they have an app

Chris_Xtreme

posted on 10/6/14 at 01:00 PM Reply With Quote
CKC

the app is pretty good, and the mags are downloaded onto your device.

http://www.completekitcar.co.uk/subscribe.html if you are going to buy a few within the app, it might be cheaper to subscribe.. although unless you are in the middle of a subscription , not sure how that would work for the back issues.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.