Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Powercommander Dynojet rolling road in North West
carse

posted on 28/11/14 at 11:40 AM Reply With Quote
Powercommander Dynojet rolling road in North West

I'm building a new motor for my car and will need to have a new map made for the different cams that'll be in it. I'm using a Powercommander III and am based in the North West (near Chester) and was wondering if anyone has any recommendations of rolling roads that have the facility to put a car on the rollers with Dynojet mapping software.

Thanks,

Carse

http://www.pistonheads.com/doc.asp?c=52&i=28450

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
BaileyPerformance

posted on 28/11/14 at 01:26 PM Reply With Quote
Hi Carse,

We can offer to map your power commander, not too far away from you, TF12 5EZ (Shropshire)

We have done several power commanders recently.

One thing i will say is the power commander III only trims the fuel injection, not the ignition timing, so is not the best if you have changed cams as the timing will not be optimum.

If you need any more info give us a call / email / txt

www.facebook.com/baileyperformance

www.baileyperformance.co.uk

dale.bladen@orange.net

07967 222967

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
carse

posted on 28/11/14 at 01:29 PM Reply With Quote
Cool. I'll send you a DM.

I'm trying to source an ignition box too, so I can adjust the ignition timing as well.

Thanks for the reply.

http://www.pistonheads.com/doc.asp?c=52&i=28450

BaileyPerformance

posted on 28/11/14 at 01:45 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by carse
Cool. I'll send you a DM.

I'm trying to source an ignition box too, so I can adjust the ignition timing as well.

Thanks for the reply.

No problem.

Have you considered aftermarket engine management such as Megasquirt? the factory ECU would be completely removed and the Megasquirt then controls all aspects of the engine. With extras like launch control and full throttle gear shift.

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
bart

posted on 28/11/14 at 07:21 PM Reply With Quote
you can reprogram your original ecu

http://ecueditor.com/

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.