Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Wedding anniversary wind up
AndyW

posted on 11/10/15 at 12:49 PM Reply With Quote
Wedding anniversary wind up

Hi all,

It's our 10th anniversary this week and I have been winding the Mrs up for weeks. I always buy her nice stuff, although she seems to not always agree. In fact she has either returned or sold everything I have brought in the past . Lol.....

Anyway I have just got her a new car which I collect on Wednesday, one she has said she always wanted, so we will see. What I would like from the lcb collective is some ideas to drip feed to her friends. They have all offered to give me an opinion of the gift but I don't want to actually tell them it's a car.

So silly suggestions, sexist items, teasmaid what ever you can think of to wind them all up and start a real gossip debate.

They will all talk amongst themselves and who knows they may even give the Mrs the heads up on the false idea.

Over to you...

Thanks

Andy

ian locostzx9rc2

posted on 11/10/15 at 01:02 PM Reply With Quote
Rotary washing line cover? New iron , vac cleaner ,mop and bucket ,wooden spoon ,Power tools is always good????
mk85

posted on 11/10/15 at 01:09 PM Reply With Quote
One of those day experience like a hot air balloon or paintballing
Adamirish

posted on 11/10/15 at 01:10 PM Reply With Quote
A pair of marigolds. New Hoover. Nothing as she never likes/wants your gifts any way!

MK Indy 1700 Xflow

steve m

posted on 11/10/15 at 01:39 PM Reply With Quote
A Harley street appointment for a face lift ?

that should start there tongues wagging, them thinking you think your wife needs a face lift

steve

Thats was probably spelt wrong, or had some grammer, that the "grammer police have to have a moan at

leon51274

posted on 11/10/15 at 01:56 PM Reply With Quote
A boob job!
coozer

posted on 11/10/15 at 02:08 PM Reply With Quote
A maids outfit? Or maybe something just as tacky??

1972 V8 Jago

1980 Z750

liam.mccaffrey

posted on 11/10/15 at 03:06 PM Reply With Quote
I bought my wife a set of global knives for christmas once.

Build Blog
Build Photo Album

benchmark51

posted on 11/10/15 at 03:14 PM Reply With Quote
A couple of pairs of slimming pants and a new razor did it for my missus. Now ex missus, see worked a treat. Kit cars whenever I want.
jacko

posted on 11/10/15 at 04:21 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by AndyW
Hi all,

It's our 10th anniversary this week and I have been winding the Mrs up for weeks. I always buy her nice stuff, although she seems to not always agree. In fact she has either returned or sold everything I have brought in the past . Lol.....

Anyway I have just got her a new car which I collect on Wednesday, one she has said she always wanted, so we will see. What I would like from the lcb collective is some ideas to drip feed to her friends. They have all offered to give me an opinion of the gift but I don't want to actually tell them it's a car.

So silly suggestions, sexist items, teasmaid what ever you can think of to wind them all up and start a real gossip debate.

They will all talk amongst themselves and who knows they may even give the Mrs the heads up on the false idea.

Over to you...

Thanks

Andy

as She always takes them back or sell them just say you are not getting her anything this year
jacko

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
bi22le

posted on 11/10/15 at 05:52 PM Reply With Quote
I quite often tell my wife that i have brought her a track day. If she does not want it, i know some one who would like it. Yours truly!

Track days ARE the best thing since sliced bread, until I get a supercharger that is!

Please read my ring story:
http://www.locostbuilders.co.uk/forum/13/viewthread.php?tid=139152&page=1

Me doing a sub 56sec lap around Brands Indy. I need a geo set up! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHksfvIGB3I

Irony

posted on 11/10/15 at 05:56 PM Reply With Quote
I took my missus microlighting. I wound her up for weeks about what it was. Mostly by asking her mates if they knew if she was......... Basically lots of different phobias. Hinting that it's potholing works well. Very few people enjoy that. Or bunjy jumping.
woodster

posted on 11/10/15 at 06:19 PM Reply With Quote
Botox injections
perksy

posted on 11/10/15 at 06:45 PM Reply With Quote
One of the girls at work had a Flymo hover mower bought for her by her husband

I thought it was a wind-up, but she was made up with it and said she only had a push mower before

Ivan

posted on 12/10/15 at 07:58 AM Reply With Quote
We give each other a set amount of money for Xmas & Birthdays and nothing on other so called special days like anniversaries (Just a hug and a kiss) Have been doing this for 40+ years.
David Jenkins

posted on 12/10/15 at 08:11 AM Reply With Quote
Before now we've come to "an arrangement". She buys me what she wants, and I buy her what I want, then we swap on Christmas Day.

Mr Whippy

posted on 12/10/15 at 11:34 AM Reply With Quote
this is one of these things that can backfire, let us know when she runs you over with the car
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.