Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Motor mouth speaks of planes
Mark18

posted on 25/1/05 at 03:48 PM Reply With Quote
looks like Rorty missed my earlier post altogether. Is that what that Oscar Wilde reference is about?

Mark

"I don't know what I may seem to the world. But as to myself I seem to have been only like a boy playing on the seashore and diverting myself now and then finding a smoother pebble or a prettier shell than the ordinary, whilst the great ocean of truth lay all undiscovered before me." - Isaac Newton

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Rorty

posted on 25/1/05 at 09:57 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mark18
looks like Rorty missed my earlier post altogether. Is that what that Oscar Wilde reference is about?

Mark

Sorry Mark, I did reply, but I must have closed the page before it finished sending.
I'm from Dungannon...the same as alister667.
I'm not sure what is inferred by the Wilde quote.

Cheers, Rorty.

"Faster than a speeding Pullet".

PLEASE DON'T U2U ME IF YOU WANT A QUICK RESPONSE. TRY EMAILING ME INSTEAD!

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Mark18

posted on 26/1/05 at 12:53 PM Reply With Quote
I probably couldn't be much further away in that case

Mark

"I don't know what I may seem to the world. But as to myself I seem to have been only like a boy playing on the seashore and diverting myself now and then finding a smoother pebble or a prettier shell than the ordinary, whilst the great ocean of truth lay all undiscovered before me." - Isaac Newton

<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.