Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Vegan Welding Gloves
lexi

posted on 2/11/06 at 12:24 AM Reply With Quote
Them gloves are Chrome leather Pete......he`d be ok with them!
Alex

zetec7

posted on 2/11/06 at 02:46 AM Reply With Quote
Milleniumtree - I don't agree with your choice, but I'll defend to the death your right to make it for yourself! That having been said (and please, don't take offence!), but

-"Vegan Welding Gloves

I'm not a vegan or a vegatarian, but I can't understand, why the f*ck would anyone want to eat them in the first place!"

[Edited on 1/11/06 by Confused but excited.]
DAMN that was funny!!! My wife and I roared

http://www.freewebs.com/zetec7/

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
millenniumtree

posted on 2/11/06 at 03:42 AM Reply With Quote
After all the comments and jibes I've heard before, that one made me smile! Just the image of someone eating their gloves...

The only reason I put "Vegan" in the title is that I had a difficult time locating these gloves. I found only a few posts about "vegan welding gloves" anywhere and spent quite some time searching before I found these. If a few web spiders pick this up, maybe it will ease someone else's search.

That, and they look like damn fine gloves. I'll review them properly when I get them. I have used thick leather gloves before I became vegan, and also when there was really no other option, so I look forward to seeing how well these work out.

I have another pair of work gloves that are synthetic, and they are amazing. Durable, breatheable, flexible... I can type with them on, yet they're strong enough to hold up to demolishing a wall with a crowbar or tossing bricks around the garden. Better living through science, I say.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
lexi

posted on 2/11/06 at 09:46 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by millenniumtree
After all the comments and jibes I've heard before, that one made me smile! Just the image of someone eating their gloves...

The only reason I put "Vegan" in the title is that I had a difficult time locating these gloves. I found only a few posts about "vegan welding gloves" anywhere and spent quite some time searching before I found these. If a few web spiders pick this up, maybe it will ease someone else's search.

That, and they look like damn fine gloves. I'll review them properly when I get them. I have used thick leather gloves before I became vegan, and also when there was really no other option, so I look forward to seeing how well these work out.

I have another pair of work gloves that are synthetic, and they are amazing. Durable, breatheable, flexible... I can type with them on, yet they're strong enough to hold up to demolishing a wall with a crowbar or tossing bricks around the garden. Better living through science, I say.

Funny thread all round. When I went to bed last night I realised I had pissed my MOLESKIN trousers with laughing
Alex

wilkingj

posted on 2/11/06 at 10:33 PM Reply With Quote
I will eat almost anything (thats edible)....

However... If you are a Vegan you have a restricted diet...

So... What do these Vegan Gloves and Shoes eat??

millenniumtree - I agree with Zetec7... Its your right... You exercise it.. We will defend it. Mickey taking or not on here... I am sure its all taken as a bit of Fun

[Edited on 2/11/2006 by wilkingj]

1. The point of a journey is not to arrive.
2. Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Best Regards
Geoff
http://www.v8viento.co.uk

Browser

posted on 3/11/06 at 12:07 AM Reply With Quote
Bugger the ethical arguments, can we get 'em in the UK yet?

<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.