Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Migrants
spaximus

posted on 3/1/07 at 04:03 PM Reply With Quote
The company I work for now employs Polish, lithuanian, Slovaks and British. Without a doubt the British are the laziest of the bunch. We pay well above the going rate for any staff and treat all these immigrants the same. They all pay tax, rent houses eat and drink the same as we do yet they turn up every day rain or shine to work. We find difficulty getting British staff as young people belive if they have a G.C.S.E they should earn a fortune and have all the latest designer gear etc etc. I would happily swap all my British staff for Poles tomorrow. It makes me sad to say that but over the last 20 years we have allowed a group of fecklass ill educated morons to breed even more of the same and now these are able to live comfortably off the tax the poles pay.
Yes there will be some less desirable ones who come over, but we have far more of our own than they could ever bring. If the Bulgarians and Rumanians are good workers we will employ not as part of the black economy but as well paid tax payers.

Pezza

posted on 3/1/07 at 05:11 PM Reply With Quote
It's a bit of a kick in the teeth for people who have been working in certain trades like me at a steady constant wage, but are forced to take a 33% paycut becuase of a massive influx of imigrant workers.
Now I'm not blaiming the workers at all, but with a such an influx of cheap labour employers are bound to go with them to increase profits.

I now know 2 chaps I have worked with in the past that have had to sell their houses and buy smaller properties for themselves and their fammilies due to significant wage cuts.

ps. i'm not some lazy workshy bastard, i quite often pull 10/12 hour days to get jobs finished on time for which I get paid no extra (fixed rate day)

[Edited on 3-1-07 by Pezza]

You couldn't pwn your way out of a wet paper bag, with "PWN ME!!" written on it, from the "pwned take-away" which originally contained one portion of chicken tikka pwnsala and the obligatory free pwnpadom.

iiyama

posted on 3/1/07 at 05:24 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Jasper
Who gives an f*** about immigrants when you can sit and watch Daves avatar all day

Indeed!!!!!!!!

If its broke, fix it. If it aint broke, take it apart and find out how it works!

<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.