they have riped me off
i got good service

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: gts tuning
Peteff

posted on 12/1/08 at 11:57 AM Reply With Quote
I bought some joints and plates a few years ago and had no problems.

yours, Pete

I went into the RSPCA office the other day. It was so small you could hardly swing a cat in there.

DM

posted on 26/1/09 at 11:39 AM Reply With Quote
paid for goods over a year ago,was promised a succession of delivery dates which were never met. Darren is now refusing to handover the parts so am taking him to court.

My advice; not worth taking the chance with him, use someone reputable instead.

Paule

posted on 15/2/09 at 11:31 PM Reply With Quote
Seems I'm not the only one experiencing communication difficulties with GTS. After placing and paying for an order (some many months ago), can't seem to get any response to emails, and their quoted phone number appears to be out of order.

Does anyone know of other means (or working phone number) to contact GTS? Unfortunately being stuck in Australia, I'm unable to visit their premises.

Many thanks,
Paul

[Edited on 16/2/09 by Paule]

Paule

posted on 15/2/09 at 11:33 PM Reply With Quote
Would anyone know if GTS are actually still trading or have they gone bust?

[Edited on 22/2/09 by Paule]

Paule

posted on 9/3/09 at 02:02 AM Reply With Quote
boy, sure is quiet around these parts...
mistergrumpy

posted on 9/3/09 at 03:16 PM Reply With Quote
Pretty sure he's still trading mate. There's a mysterious person from Herne Bay on E bay at the moment selling fibreglass parts for mini's and steering rack extensions and camber adjusters and cycle wings etc. Whether this is him in disguise again I don't know but I'm sure someone mentioned their recent dealings with him not long ago.

Hellfire

posted on 9/3/09 at 06:10 PM Reply With Quote
Paule, you might get a better response if you created a new thread on this subject in the GTS section of the forum. This post was originally created as a poll and therefore people who have already posted probably wouldn't look at it again.

I can't answer your questions but I'm sure there's loads of numbers for Darren on here somewhere and would suggest doing a quick search.

Good luck, I hope you get the answers you want.

Phil

ETA - I assume you've already tried his e-mail address and mobile number listed on his website? - 07859 005985

Only other thing you could do is to try sending a letter to the address on his website;

GTS Tuning
Dutch Barn,
Wallend Farm,
Upstreet,
Nr Canterbury,
Kent
CT3 4DF

[Edited on 9-3-09 by Hellfire]

Paule

posted on 12/3/09 at 10:22 PM Reply With Quote
Many thanks for the info guys, much appreciated.

I'll do some searching and see what I can find.

Cheers,
Paul

vinnievector

posted on 13/3/09 at 08:08 PM Reply With Quote
gts

Hi to all , my bit on gts .

well at first i purchased some willwood brake kits from them . they arrived in good time however i forgot to tell them i needed sierra ones instead of cortina i paid the post ,and all was well .
When i came to purchase my exhaust manifold i paid up front and was told this would take two weeks two weeks came and went i will leave it another week i thought and then i phoned. to be told it would be a further two weeks no probs i said so this came went, so for four mths waiting for my exhaust so i phoned again said i would like my exhaust at the end of the week and put the phone down only to be called back a few moments later and told by mr GTs that he did not want my custom and told me how rude i had being and impatient then put the phone down on me so i put a blog on hear about Gts and was surprised at the amount of guys GTs had p... off
But however it seemed to do the trick as i got my money back, and was put onto the manifold maker gts used .and had not paid for some time so i found out.
i Got my exhaust now, but you don't need this on your first build so my vote was a NO and the the rip off bit he just about redeemed himself . and me and a few lads paying a visit .

40inches

posted on 18/3/09 at 04:42 PM Reply With Quote
Probably not buy again, unless they are the only supplier. I bought around £50 worth of stuff from them/him a while ago, I sent chase up email after about 7-10 days, no reply but parts arrived 2 days later. At least I got the parts
I would recommend ordering from website, and pay by card through PayPal. Double indemnity

angliamotorsport

posted on 7/11/09 at 08:39 AM Reply With Quote
gts tuning

I'm new to this forum so don't want to jump on the band wagon, but I did pay for plans from gts a couple of weeks ago and have not received them, tried phoning numbers on website but it would seem they are no longer available, one being a mobile and the other located in Bristol somewhere. Ok so I have only spent a few quid but how difficult is it so copy and send plans. I have bought bits before and these came without any problems. If Darren George reads this forum I would suggest he make contact with all the people who are waiting on goods and explain, they might be angry to begin with but I think they would think more of him if he faced up to his responsibilities.

RK

posted on 7/11/09 at 02:01 PM Reply With Quote
Only 4 pages of GTS? Normally they go much longer than that.
cps13

posted on 6/5/12 at 10:47 PM Reply With Quote
My recent experience... no opinions, just facts.

Paid for some Zetec engine mounts back in mid-February. I was told to wait 4-6 weeks. So I waited 7 weeks. Heard nothing, sent an email and got no response. Left it another two weeks, emailed and called but got no responses.

Complained through Nochex (payment portal), currently trying to get my money back. Emailed again today explaining I simply want my money back as out of principle I do not want the product anymore.

All told, 4 emails and a few phone calls to get no respsonse. Currently been nearly 12 weeks for what I was told would be 4-6 weeks.

rusty nuts

posted on 7/5/12 at 04:02 PM Reply With Quote
Here we go again.
jkrueger

posted on 1/7/12 at 01:49 AM Reply With Quote
Yes here we go again.

On 4/20/2012 I ordered
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Description: Locost "Book" Top Wishbones
Item Price: £ 58.00
Qty: 1
Total: £ 58.00

Description: Locost "Book" Lower Wishbones
Item Price: £ 76.00
Total: £ 76.00

Description: Camber Adjusters
Item Price: £ 18.00
Total: £ 18.00

I had always had prior great email communication with GTS. Then I placed my order and have never heard again.

Check on 5/2/2012 to see if this was a custom part or off the self and when to expect parts. No reply to email so just assumed custom

emailed on 6/7/2012 now 8 weeks since my order and no word.

Tried emailing again on 6/19/2012 and also called on Skype and tried the phone number on the website which no longer works.

I always thought a small community like this would not have sharks in it, but I was wrong. It is amazing this is the top hit on google when searching for GTS customer service. I guess it is partially my fault for not doing my research. Hopefully this will help others from being scammed in the future. I will now have to start the long trail of getting a refund.

<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.