Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: MK Indy Forum (F.A.O Chris)
Blade

posted on 20/8/02 at 07:26 PM Reply With Quote
MK Indy Forum (F.A.O Chris)

I speak with reference to Chis's recent post on the MK Indy Yahoo group regarding having an MK Indy forum on here.

I think its a great idea. I absolutely cannot stand those egroups they are completely out of date and stupidly slow and hard to use.

As a web designer I have setup many forums like this one and remain as site admin on a few of them. So my recomendation is to just do it and show everyone what they've been missing. I'll mod it if no one else wants to.

I would also suggest adding a Bike Engined Forum aswell as they have quite a large Egroup and despite offering to build them a forum they decided to stick with what they had. However once its set up I'm sure they too will see the light.

Danny.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
bob

posted on 20/8/02 at 08:17 PM Reply With Quote
Yep your right,the yahoo group is painfully slow with only a couple of people playing.
If i ask a question here its normally sorted within 24hrs so it might as well all be in one place as far as i'm concerned.

ChrisW

posted on 21/8/02 at 12:07 AM Reply With Quote
Set up some new areas guys so we'll see how they go! Get in touch if you have any comments, either on here or email chris@locostbuilders.co.uk.

quote:

would also suggest adding a Bike Engined Forum aswell as they have quite a large Egroup and despite offering to build them a forum they decided to stick with what they had.

Done that too after posting on the BEC eGroup. We'll see if we get any takers although I think quite a few of them like the daily emails eGroups offers.

Cheers, Chris.

My gaff my rules

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Blade

posted on 21/8/02 at 05:44 AM Reply With Quote
Cheers Chris,

I'll do my utmost to recruit as many as poss to both forums

New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.