Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Zeemrides, Good-Bad?
scutter

posted on 5/6/02 at 05:44 PM Reply With Quote
Zeemrides, Good-Bad?

After finally getting on the net i thought that i'd get involved, the question is everyone slates Zeemride shock does this have any grounds and if so what is the problem with them? P.S. any of you guys building your cars in the salibury area?
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Simon Mc

posted on 5/6/02 at 07:19 PM Reply With Quote
Hi there scutter,
Cant answer your question on the shocks but im not all that far away in Melksham.

locost7-online.com

posted on 5/6/02 at 07:24 PM Reply With Quote
I Have some on my Locost, seem ok, only bee arount the block a few times.....SVA Soon then ill let you know.

John
www.locost7-online.com

scutter

posted on 6/6/02 at 03:54 PM Reply With Quote
Cheers john, will await the results of the big day, simon how far has the build progressed?
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
ChrisW

posted on 10/6/02 at 06:06 PM Reply With Quote
I'd heard the words 'Zeemeride' and 'sponge pudding' used together on many occasions so I went for a set Gaz shocks and springs. Never driven on either though - just what I've heard!

Chris

scutter

posted on 10/6/02 at 06:53 PM Reply With Quote
Cheers Chris, doesn't look good, looks like i'll have to save for a bit longer.
stephen_gusterson

posted on 10/6/02 at 07:11 PM Reply With Quote
I too have heard a lot of bad things about zeemereides, but whenever I have asked more, all you ever get is 'well i heard they arnt any good'.

No one can ever back up their statment. So I recon the jury is out cos there is no one who can give any real evidence.

Guess what I have on my car.......you guessed it.

I will let everyone know whats the result once the car is on the road. The only thiong thats missing is you can adjust the dampers - only the spring preload is adjustable.

atb

steve

stephen_gusterson

posted on 10/6/02 at 07:11 PM Reply With Quote
I too have heard a lot of bad things about zeemereides, but whenever I have asked more, all you ever get is 'well i heard they arnt any good'.

No one can ever back up their statment. So I recon the jury is out cos there is no one who can give any real evidence.

Guess what I have on my car.......you guessed it.

I will let everyone know whats the result once the car is on the road. The only thiong thats missing is you can adjust the dampers - only the spring preload is adjustable.

atb

steve

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.