Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
<<  2    3    4    5  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Le Mans
theconrodkid

posted on 16/6/03 at 06:45 PM Reply With Quote
jus got back,we all had a blinding time,thanks to ptm for making it happen and everyone there for keping us entertained.

who cares who wins
pass the pork pies

chrisg

posted on 17/6/03 at 07:17 PM Reply With Quote
How did it go chaps .....ok?

wait a minute.....................I..was I?, yes I was there!

The full story will never be told, for legal reasons and to save marriages.

Try to get answers to the following questions:-

WHO left the circuit de Le Mans a "leaving present" by Laying a "Brown Trout"over the track barrier wall??mmmmm?

WHICH three englishmen abroad lapped the roundabout at Arnage stark bollock naked, throwing MK brouchures at a shocked public?

WHICH group of scallywags had confrontations with the camp officials(and a bald Belgian) within an HOUR of arriving, and almost lynched a posh bloke less than 4 hours before leaving?

WHY are carrefore a trolley down? And on the same subject why does it take 6 men, some of them"proffesional mechanics" 2 hours to rescue 1 euro from said trolley (street value 77p)?

Does vomit take gel coat off a rear wheel arch?

Who had a "bad pint" on the ferry and was sick as a dog?

I can answer that last one.

Cheers

Chris

Note to all: I really don't know when to leave well alone. I tried to get clever with the mods, then when they gave me a lifeline to see the error of my ways, I tried to incite more trouble via u2u. So now I'm banned, never to return again. They should have done it years ago!

locodude

posted on 17/6/03 at 07:42 PM Reply With Quote
I have the answer to all these questions but also for legal reasons etc...... I also have a few questions of my own.

Who tried to set fire to a Triumph Spitfire by firebombing it?

Who burned his clutch out at Arnarge on Sunday night doing burnouts?

Who destroyed his exhaust silencer by thinking he was clever and putting a baffle in it?

Who shocked the Le Mans crowd outside the Audi tent by shoving his tackle against the wet glass?

Who bobbed his pants when he went up on the crane and was dropped from a great height into a net, just so Des wouldn't call him a 'Bummer'.

Who ripped the wee out of Phil's 911 Carrera 4 all weekend and then blagged a drive of it on Sunday, the f*cking hippocrite?

All these and many more may never be answered!!

[Edited on 17/6/03 by locodude]

James

posted on 18/6/03 at 03:10 PM Reply With Quote
A few more:

who nearly became LeMans' first 'human torch' whilst attempting to firebomb said Spitfire?

who was foolish enough to be dragged up onto ferry dancefloor and strut their funky stuff?

who shouted the line across the campsite (that makes me laugh out loud every time I think of it) just after trying to start a fight with a man with a fire extinguisher: "MK Engineering- Fokkin Remember It"

who scared the living daylights out of some random women by taking her for 'a spin' in the WLR?

who said the other line that makes me laugh everytime I think of it (when refering to the purchasing of the broken BJ on the Lola car) "I said Lola not Lolo!"?

Who got some munter to grab his knob while just before streaking around Arnage- and got us to take a picture of it on his camera? He'd better watch out who sees the developed photos.

Who else left a brown trout beside the race track because they'd closed the toilets a day before everyone left the campsite.

Which lover boy spent the most time on their mobile phoning home?

There are more- we'll find the answers...

Cheers,

James

chrisg

posted on 18/6/03 at 07:34 PM Reply With Quote
And why are all sheep called "Len"?

Cheers

Chris

Note to all: I really don't know when to leave well alone. I tried to get clever with the mods, then when they gave me a lifeline to see the error of my ways, I tried to incite more trouble via u2u. So now I'm banned, never to return again. They should have done it years ago!

theconrodkid

posted on 19/6/03 at 07:26 PM Reply With Quote
my sheep is called folsie

who cares who wins
pass the pork pies

<<  2    3    4    5  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.