Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Pedal Measurements
furryeggs

posted on 19/6/15 at 07:56 PM Reply With Quote
Pedal Measurements

Has anyone got dimensions for the tiger supplied pedal position? I have figured out each pedal and all its fittings and plates but there are no instruction/manual.

I have the chassis, I have the pedals, I have the book. Easy you say...Fit pedals it says. that's it, nothing else.

How anyone can build from the book alone is a mystery to me. The hole thing is pretty much useless. the build section says fit this, attach that, assemble as required, run the brake lines to the rear/front, but does not tell you how where or why.

Luckily I'm an engineer so I'd like to think I'll get it sorted, but a point in the right direction, especially from the manufacturer your spending £000's of pounds with, would be greatly appreciated.

austin man

posted on 19/6/15 at 09:33 PM Reply With Quote
Fit them where you feel they are of the most comfort, sit in the car and place your feet in the 3 positions and get someone to mark these out easily done if the scuttle is removed

Life is like a bowl of fruit, funny how all the weird looking ones are left alone

locost7-online.com

posted on 20/6/15 at 08:14 AM Reply With Quote
I agree with Austin man, work out the most comfortable places for your feet , I'm going to fabricate my own floor mounted pedals, using the haynes roadster book as reference

Locost Xflow 150bhp injected! Sold :-(

Facebook blog https://www.facebook.com/Johns-Tiger-Avon-Build-814223212056368/
PLEASE NOTE THIS MEMBER IS NOT A TRADER.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.