posted on 17/6/21 at 02:12 PM Reply With Quote
Football

gremlin1234

posted on 17/6/21 at 02:31 PM Reply With Quote
heres a link to their championship
https://www.udt-global.com/about-the-challenge

though it amuses me that they have
"a showcase of emerging solutions. "
surely that exactly what they don't want to do ;-)

David Jenkins

posted on 17/6/21 at 03:02 PM Reply With Quote

I didn't realise that there was such a thing as submarine racing!

I was just being sarcastic...

tegwin

posted on 17/6/21 at 03:47 PM Reply With Quote
Haha, couldn't agree more.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Would the last person who leaves the country please switch off the lights and close the door!

www.verticalhorizonsmedia.tv

russbost

posted on 17/6/21 at 04:51 PM Reply With Quote
I was going to post a pic of some paint drying, but really not even that interested!

I no longer run Furore Products or Furore Cars Ltd, but would still highly recommend them for Acewell dashes, projector headlights, dominator headlights, indicators, mirrors etc, best prices in the UK! Take a look at http://www.furoreproducts.co.uk/ or find more parts on Ebay, user names furoreltd & furoreproducts, discounts available for LCB users.
Don't forget Stainless Steel Braided brake hoses, made to your exact requirements in any of around 16 colours. http://shop.ebay.co.uk/furoreproducts/m.html?_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
David Jenkins

posted on 17/6/21 at 04:55 PM Reply With Quote

gremlin1234

posted on 17/6/21 at 05:40 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by David Jenkins

I didn't realise that there was such a thing as submarine racing!

I was just being sarcastic...
my link is closer to 'underwater robot wars' but I thought it was close enough

Mr Whippy

posted on 17/6/21 at 06:32 PM Reply With Quote
I can honestly say I have no idea of even the rules apart from your not meant to handle the ball and its played in the winter.
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
steve m

posted on 17/6/21 at 09:25 PM Reply With Quote
well, i do like football, and cricket, and just because you knitting , crochet flower arranging loving guys, want to pansy about in your crinoline dress's so be it

Seriously mates, i do like football, but also appreciate that others dont, and have an equal amount of friends the same for both sides, as in Knitting patterns or Football

What i havnt got my head around is this underwater Radio controlled subermarine course !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats was probably spelt wrong, or had some grammer, that the "grammer police have to have a moan at

nick205

posted on 18/6/21 at 10:45 AM Reply With Quote
Never seen the buzz in football myself, but each to their own - there's plenty that do.
David Jenkins

posted on 18/6/21 at 12:53 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by steve m
well, i do like football, and cricket, and just because you knitting , <etc>

Actually, I can sit down and watch cricket all day (much to my wife's disgust), but the football's the wrong shape...

Mr Whippy

posted on 18/6/21 at 02:29 PM Reply With Quote
I'm sure football is much more fun to play than watch although it must be up there with skydiving for injures going by the folk I know who play it. Never got this fantasy football thing seems mad

Worst office I ever worked in was one where everyone was into foootttbbballl and they spent hours debating rubbish couldn't move out there fast enough. Funnily enough I find folk who talk about cars all day in the office equally annoying as I know they couldn't even change a wheel and only quote top gear etc.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
David Jenkins

posted on 18/6/21 at 03:06 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mr Whippy
I'm sure football is much more fun to play than watch although it must be up there with skydiving for injures going by the folk I know who play it. Never got this fantasy football thing seems mad

Worst office I ever worked in was one where everyone was into foootttbbballl and they spent hours debating rubbish couldn't move out there fast enough. Funnily enough I find folk who talk about cars all day in the office equally annoying as I know they couldn't even change a wheel and only quote top gear etc.

The last place I worked was like that - endless debates about football to the point of complete tedium. I ended up wearing headphones so that I could drown it out - and ended up being called anti-social!

As it happens, I've been to a few football matches and I have enjoyed them - I just hate it on TV, especially when the pundits prattle on for an hour after the match has finished.

steve m

posted on 19/6/21 at 08:25 AM Reply With Quote
After last nights dreadful embarrassing performance from England, i think i may have gone off football for a while !!

Thats was probably spelt wrong, or had some grammer, that the "grammer police have to have a moan at

Mr Whippy

posted on 19/6/21 at 08:56 AM Reply With Quote

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.