Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: LPG Kit
natehall

posted on 6/9/08 at 03:07 PM Reply With Quote
LPG Kit

ok, so i bought this kit when i was travelling 50+ miles each way to work to fit to my azura, never got round to it and after a long hard discussion with Jen (My wife), i have decided the exact way im going with all 4 of my cars, This leaves me with a load of spares i was going to use, now useless to me.

These include this kit, think its the carb type and its setup for a 2.0 Sierra DOHC. It is a aftermarket conversion, comes with all wiring, a big tank, gas lines, the carb thingy and a box of electrickery, purchased from stixy of the ford sierra owners club around 12 months ago, he really knows more than me about this but i cant remember a thing other than this, and it supposedly has a quarter tank of gas. I am no expert in this area, and am offering it up on here before ebay gets it, im after a quick sale ideally but can hang on to it

Im asking for what i paid back please: £180

If it aint broke, uprate it
if it is broke, uprate it

http://www.modders-uk.co.uk

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
zilspeed

posted on 6/9/08 at 03:52 PM Reply With Quote
Nate

If you inlcude the tank size and shape, the type of mixer, the name of the electric bits etc. you stand a greater chance of selling it. Pics of all of the bits really is what you are looking for.

P.S. With a tank with gas in it, your market is greatly reduced as they are not really able to be transported in this state.

Cheers
John F - LPG Anorak.

mangogrooveworkshop

posted on 6/9/08 at 04:10 PM Reply With Quote
first dibs have to speak to john zilspeed first

[Edited on 6-9-08 by mangogrooveworkshop]

[Edited on 6-9-08 by mangogrooveworkshop]

natehall

posted on 6/9/08 at 04:21 PM Reply With Quote
I can get pictures etc tommorrow,

It is a bomb shaped tank, although i think the technical term is cylinder, 90l iirc

I recall i was told its reporgrammable, and the only thing missing to stop me fitting it was the connection for the pump.

I can get the rest of the details required tommorrow/monday when im round at my parents.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
natehall

posted on 14/9/08 at 08:09 PM Reply With Quote
Its a Leonardo electronics module

a 90 Litre Cylinder with the brackets to bolt it down into a car.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.