Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: That film their so pi$$ed off at
whitestu

posted on 21/9/12 at 07:19 AM Reply With Quote
quote:

The problem with yer man Condell is that he affords Islam the title 'a religion.' Big mistake! It's a cult, nothing more

Which one isn't? They are all just fairy stories.

Alfa145

posted on 21/9/12 at 07:47 AM Reply With Quote
And Pakistan have just given everyone a day off to go and protest and trash the local Western Embassy.....fantastic.

Wish every time something offended me I could get a day off work just to go and take it out on foreign governments buildings and trash as much as I liked.

Obviously a highly intelligent and respectful religion....we don't like something so it's time to riot, kill people and trash everything.

Theshed

posted on 21/9/12 at 07:49 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by bobinspain
quote:
Originally posted by scootz
I quite enjoy Pat Condell's various musings on religious matters...

Link

Scootz,

The problem with yer man Condell is that he affords Islam the title 'a religion.' Big mistake! It's a cult, nothing more. A misguided and dangerous one, (aren't all cults? It's written into their DNA). He also tries to out-zealot the zealots. An impossible task.

The really insidious nature of this cult though, is that it's like a virus operating from within, and like a virus, it'll keep breeding until the host is dead. Sadly, this dim host (the West and UK in particular) is consciously aiding and abetting in its own destruction. In UK, it's been that way since 1948 and the Labour Government's British Nationality Act. Although to be fair, no Government since, has grasped the immigration nettle, despite recognising the threat of its presence.

Check out any reputable demographic study. UK has between 50 and 70 yrs before it becomes a part of the Islamic Caliphate.

Sweet dreams.

[Edited on 20/9/12 by bobinspain]

"bobinspain" has an anti-imigration rant Oooh the irony

I have not read such well informed drivel since I last visited the Stormfornt website....

bobinspain

posted on 21/9/12 at 08:04 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by whitestu
quote:

The problem with yer man Condell is that he affords Islam the title 'a religion.' Big mistake! It's a cult, nothing more

Which one isn't? They are all just fairy stories.

Yes Stu, but the point I'm making is that Islam is 'different' from other more traditional, 'fairy story' religions which by nature are largely benign and harmless. (Not many call for beheading for instance).

Islam (or more correctly, radical Islam) exhorts its followers to do unspeakable things to non-believers. It really is a throw-back to the Dark Ages.

Just Google 'what makes Islam a cult' and there are approx 17 very unpleasant characteristcs which qualify a movement for cult-status. Islam ticks every single box.

Nature abhors a vacuum, (Aristotle?), so in the absence of education and civilisation, we have 'faith' emdodied by Islam.

bobinspain

posted on 21/9/12 at 10:42 AM Reply With Quote
Scootz,

The problem with yer man Condell is that he affords Islam the title 'a religion.' Big mistake! It's a cult, nothing more. A misguided and dangerous one, (aren't all cults? It's written into their DNA). He also tries to out-zealot the zealots. An impossible task.

The really insidious nature of this cult though, is that it's like a virus operating from within, and like a virus, it'll keep breeding until the host is dead. Sadly, this dim host (the West and UK in particular) is consciously aiding and abetting in its own destruction. In UK, it's been that way since 1948 and the Labour Government's British Nationality Act. Although to be fair, no Government since, has grasped the immigration nettle, despite recognising the threat of its presence.

Check out any reputable demographic study. UK has between 50 and 70 yrs before it becomes a part of the Islamic Caliphate.

Sweet dreams.

Wake up and then grow up!

My information is fact and experienced based.

Britain gives £665,000,000 in aid to Pakistan to rebuild cinemas and police stations which as I'm typing, are being razed to the ground in the name of Islam. Switch on the tv and see what's happening right now.

In your name, Cameron has authorised a budget of £11,000,000,000 in overseas aid by 2015. Yes, eleven billion pounds.

What's ironic that I chose to flee Blair's Britain? You must have obtuse reasoning powers.

I'm a patriotic Englishman who served Queen and Country for 17 years, so people like you could express an opinion, however misguided, and not be persecuted for their beliefs.

By the way. You may care to know the definition of Countryside: The assassination of 'Threshed.'

Jasper

posted on 21/9/12 at 10:53 AM Reply With Quote
This is what i reckon we should do:

If we can get everyone who owns a web site or newspaper or magazine to on the same day slag of Islam and their ridiculous prophet. If every non-muslim gets involved in this all over the world at the same time what can they do? They can't attack everyone everywhere can they?

And what really makes me laugh is in all their protesting it is always more muslims that die - so lets just do it lots more till they realise they can't get away with this sh*t any more.

I really really do hate Islam, much more so than any other religion, it just has no redeeming features whatsoever. And I think their main problem is their exclusion of women in all areas of their life (except in the home) - so they are just left with testosterone fuelled men running around with no alcohol or sex to came them down, no wonder they are so angry all the time!

I spent some time in Islamabad with a local guy their, they just spent their evenings driving around in an old van talking about how the west is shit - BUT all they wanted to do was to be able to drink and shag (and they think that's what we do all the time), and you NEVER saw a woman out at all, no wonder they are so bloody fundamental.

If you're not living life on the edge you're taking up too much room.

MikeRJ

posted on 21/9/12 at 12:11 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Jasper
I really really do hate Islam, much more so than any other religion, it just has no redeeming features whatsoever. And I think their main problem is their exclusion of women in all areas of their life (except in the home) - so they are just left with testosterone fuelled men running around with no alcohol or sex to came them down, no wonder they are so angry all the time!

I'm sure there's a lot of truth in that

woodster

posted on 21/9/12 at 06:33 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by MikeRJ
quote:
Originally posted by Jasper

I'm sure there's a lot of truth in that

How very true

Theshed

posted on 22/9/12 at 08:34 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by bobinspain
Scootz,

Sweet dreams.

Wake up and then grow up!

My information is fact and experienced based.

Britain gives £665,000,000 in aid to Pakistan to rebuild cinemas and police stations which as I'm typing, are being razed to the ground in the name of Islam. Switch on the tv and see what's happening right now.

In your name, Cameron has authorised a budget of £11,000,000,000 in overseas aid by 2015. Yes, eleven billion pounds.

What's ironic that I chose to flee Blair's Britain? You must have obtuse reasoning powers.

I'm a patriotic Englishman who served Queen and Country for 17 years, so people like you could express an opinion, however misguided, and not be persecuted for their beliefs.

By the way. You may care to know the definition of Countryside: The assassination of 'Threshed.'

Hmm it was quite funny when Stephen Fry made that joke but it does not recycle well.

Is it really factually correct that our overseas aid budget is used to build cinemas? No clearly not.

I am very pleased that you have moved to Spain.

[Edited on 22/9/12 by Theshed]

MikeRJ

posted on 22/9/12 at 08:48 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Theshed
Is it really factually correct that our overseas aid budget is used to build cinemas? No clearly not.

Even it it's not actual cinemas the points remains, we are assisting an intrinsically destructive culture. And not only do they destroy themselves they have their targets western cultures as well. I wish I was was in Spain (apart from the heat).

bobinspain

posted on 22/9/12 at 09:02 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by MikeRJ
quote:

Even it it's not actual cinemas the points remains, we are assisting an intrinsically destructive culture. And not only do they destroy themselves they have their targets western cultures as well. I wish I was was in Spain (apart from the heat).

Pearls before swine I'm afraid Mike.
The cinema comment, (as you realised) was an allusion to the fact that it was they and police stations that were being torched as I typed my missive.
There are none so blind---------eh?

bobinspain

posted on 22/9/12 at 09:11 AM Reply With Quote
quote:

Hmm it was quite funny when Stephen Fry made that joke but it does not recycle well.

I am very pleased that you have moved to Spain.

[Edited on 22/9/12 by Theshed]

Powerful stuff!

Particularly the line: 'I'm very pleased that you have moved to Spain.' That must have really taxed you? Shame you had to edit, but there again it's a quality line and worth it.

Theshed

posted on 22/9/12 at 09:27 AM Reply With Quote
This is fun. First I am a C**T then a swine. All this for suggesting that your suggestion that the UK will be a Caliphate in 50 years time was drivel. Oh ok and my dig at an expat ranting about immigration laws....

Whilst this has been quite amusing it will not get the car finished so I shall bow out. Please feel free to claim the intellectual high ground - yours for the taking.

bobinspain

posted on 22/9/12 at 10:42 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
This is fun. First I am a C**T then a swine. All this for suggesting that your suggestion that the UK will be a Caliphate in 50 years time was drivel. Oh ok and my dig at an expat ranting about immigration laws....

Whilst this has been quite amusing it will not get the car finished so I shall bow out. Please feel free to claim the intellectual high ground - yours for the taking.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/5994047/Muslim-Europe-the-demographic-time-bomb-transforming-our-continent.html

Read this.
Good luck with your build.
"Mind the trams." (Tony Hancock).
As we used to say in the RAF, "If you can't take a joke, you shouldn't have joined."

scootz

posted on 22/9/12 at 11:13 AM Reply With Quote
There is so much apathy surrounding this issue here in the 'west' and I see no sign of it being addressed anytime soon!

Radical islam will almost certainly attain it's goal by stealth... our grandchildren's grandchildren are going to be called Mohammed - and those not called Mohammed (the girls) are going to be treated worse than dirt!

Religion (not just islam) boils my piss!

It's Evolution Baby!

whitestu

posted on 22/9/12 at 03:13 PM Reply With Quote
quote:

Religion (not just islam) boils my piss

Amen to that!

JoelP

posted on 22/9/12 at 05:35 PM Reply With Quote
I have become very anti religious this year. I dont mind fairy tales, but when it is causing such trouble and even wars, something needs to be done. All religion needs stamping out, and the world needs educating.

Normally i disagree with bob, but he's bang on the money here. What we call moderate islam is really westernised islam, sanitised with the worst parts removed. If you look far enough abroad, you see how evil it is. It is like a virus because it spreads - once a muslim, always a muslim, on pain of death. Mo himself preached spreading islam by violence. I obviously never met the man myself, but if you read the histories of how it began, with an educated rational point of view, it certainly comes across as a man focused on wealth and power on earth.

I do however believe in the equality of all civilised people, thus migration doesnt offend me particularly. People will always want to better their situation.

And i also appreciate the irony of a post about education containing spelling mistakes

[Edited on 22/9/12 by JoelP]

Beware! Bourettes is binfectious.

<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.