single seater
roadster

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: need help to decide
Triton

posted on 18/2/09 at 08:31 PM Reply With Quote
Would like nowt better than to start selling bodies now but the reality is that it won't be til next year when. folk start to build etc....Not been easy to keep motivated knowing it will be a whole year before a single sale is even possible but heyo this time next year Rodney!!!!!

Build a Roadster mate

My Daughter has taken over production of the damn fine Triton race seats and her contact email is emmatrs@live.co.uk.

www.tritonraceseats.com

www.hairyhedgehog.com

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
iank

posted on 18/2/09 at 08:35 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Triton
Would like nowt better than to start selling bodies now but the reality is that it won't be til next year when. folk start to build etc....Not been easy to keep motivated knowing it will be a whole year before a single sale is even possible but heyo this time next year Rodney!!!!!

Build a Roadster mate

Are you allowed to post a photo of the buck? Just for ooooh, aaaah value

--
Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.
Anonymous

RK

posted on 20/2/09 at 12:27 AM Reply With Quote
You will need the extra seat to put all those naysayers that said you'd never do it in, to scare the crap out of when the time comes.
mad-butcher

posted on 25/2/09 at 07:02 PM Reply With Quote
Sounds like you've got a good one there,as has been said it eats up so much of your time you need a good un behind you, and with a thirteen year old wanting to help what more can you ask for. you can always ask for the single seat book for your birthday next year.

tony

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
handyandy

posted on 25/2/09 at 11:28 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by mad-butcher
Sounds like you've got a good one there,as has been said it eats up so much of your time you need a good un behind you, and with a thirteen year old wanting to help what more can you ask for. you can always ask for the single seat book for your birthday next year.

tony

yeah she,s not a bad lass, tho not sure how she,ll take it when "parts" of the donor somehow end up in the dishwasher tho?????
the good thing is she,s realised that i really want to do this & has said " well if you can,t beat em, join em" so yes i got the green light,
although she has given me the wish list for which rooms she wants decorating this year!!, i,ll get them done pronto then back into the garage, lol.
the young lad is like a cr@p dancer only he has two left hands not feet, often thought he,s Mr Beans son he,s so clumsy, but i think building the car with me will teach him alot, & it,ll be good dad (step dad) / son bonding.
she,s finalised the colour for me, & no its NOT pink, it,ll be black with polished ali & chrome , not ott tho, just subtle & tasteful, bit like the wife, smiles.
she,s tiny so won,t feel the extra passenger weight in the car,( she,s a size 4)
picking up the mig tomorrow.
cheers
andy

<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.