Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Now I want it to rust - a bit!
Stott

posted on 4/6/12 at 07:25 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by v8kid
Thanks guys but its the stopping bit I have trouble with. The rat rod connection was good but they spray it with clear sealer - don't believe that would work here it would just bubble through - alternative rat rodderrs use wd40 but that implies weekly coatings - can't be bothered with that

What do you mean YOU can't be bothered with that, make the shed then hand HER the WD40, it's her shed!

v8kid

posted on 5/6/12 at 06:06 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by jacko
How about some rusty modern art like this
ps it looks cr*p in real life
http://hullvalley.blogspot.co.uk/2011/10/rust-park.html

[Edited on 4/6/12 by jacko]

Photo looks crap too

You'd be surprised how quickly the sales people at B&Q try and assist you after ignoring you for the past 15 minutes when you try and start a chainsaw

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
v8kid

posted on 5/6/12 at 06:12 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Stott
quote:
Originally posted by v8kid
Thanks guys but its the stopping bit I have trouble with. The rat rod connection was good but they spray it with clear sealer - don't believe that would work here it would just bubble through - alternative rat rodderrs use wd40 but that implies weekly coatings - can't be bothered with that

What do you mean YOU can't be bothered with that, make the shed then hand HER the WD40, it's her shed!

I have never tried to extract a deeply embedded can of wd40 from where the sun never shines on me and do not really want to learn how to!

Nice suggestion though.

Have decided to recycle an old shed for the floor, back wall, front wall and floor
Corten roof and toughened glass walls. If it takes as long as the car will be ready in time for the next jubilee celebration

You'd be surprised how quickly the sales people at B&Q try and assist you after ignoring you for the past 15 minutes when you try and start a chainsaw

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.