Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Bonnet Stripes or Not?
aardvark101

posted on 13/4/13 at 04:56 PM Reply With Quote
Im thinking of vinyl stripes for my ride, the guy im going to use says there two types of vinyl one thats good for a few years and can be removed quite easily, and the other kind that's on for life
beaver34

posted on 13/4/13 at 05:35 PM Reply With Quote
Looks nice,

When you had done the Stripes maybe some rear wheel spacers or some nice new black wheels that fill those Archs more?

tul214

posted on 13/4/13 at 05:54 PM Reply With Quote
There is good site here that allows you to try different colours and stripes......it may help?

1.6 Raw Super6 sold

Slimy38

posted on 13/4/13 at 06:10 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by aardvark101
Im thinking of vinyl stripes for my ride, the guy im going to use says there two types of vinyl one thats good for a few years and can be removed quite easily, and the other kind that's on for life

It's difficult to be that specific. The temporary stuff still has the potential to tear the gelcoat off, and the permanent stuff does come off quite easily with a hairdryer and a bit of patience.

The biggest difference in vinyls are their ability to go round compound curves, the nose of a seven being the most obvious candidate.

Davey D

posted on 13/4/13 at 09:29 PM Reply With Quote
These are the stripes on my yellow VortX. Ive always liked the Nismo S-tune stripes, so that is where it took the idea from

<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.