daviep

posted on 20/2/14 at 08:07 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by wylliezx9r
quote:
Originally posted by daviep
quote:
I don't think it's the service the op is offering that's the source of the entertainment. It's the poor wording, spelling and grammar that's funny. Not that my English is much better.

You missed a couple of apostrophes Wylie, I've added them in red for you

Cheers
Davie

Wouldn't MrHenderson be proud of us?

Thanks for that Davey. Perhaps if you had read my response correctly you would have noticed that I said "Not that my English is much better"

Clearly I read your response correctly as I noticed that you had missed several apostrophes. My reply was meant in jest but perhaps you are a bit touchy today so I apologise.

Cheers
Davie

“A truly great library contains something in it to offend everyone.”

wylliezx9r

posted on 20/2/14 at 08:27 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
I don't think it's the service the op is offering that's the source of the entertainment. It's the poor wording, spelling and grammar that's funny. Not that my English is much better.

You missed a couple of apostrophes Wylie, I've added them in red for you

Cheers
Davie

Wouldn't MrHenderson be proud of us?

Thanks for that Davey. Perhaps if you had read my response correctly you would have noticed that I said "Not that my English is much better"

Clearly I read your response correctly as I noticed that you had missed several apostrophes. My reply was meant in jest but perhaps you are a bit touchy today so I apologise.

Cheers
Davie

It was meant and taken inhumour from my end too. No worries.

[Edited on 20/2/14 by wylliezx9r]

I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered.
George Best

Jon Ison

posted on 20/2/14 at 09:56 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by jossey
Slightly worrying for a car forum this thread gets more replies than many of the bec v cec posts lol

Gunz r know longr aloud in cec vrz bec freds four safti rasins.

nick205

posted on 20/2/14 at 11:09 PM Reply With Quote
Honestly, this is one of the most amusing threadz I've read in a long time. The back references to Mr Henderson are spot on. I too wander where the cantankerous old bugger went, he amused me gr8tly.

I've no issue with shooting or vermin control in the right setting. Quite enjoy shooting clays on my brother in laws farm when I get the chance as well. I say that, but it's more a case of letting of a shotgun in a controlled environment as the chances of me hitting the intended target are slim to nun.

Not sure this is the right forum to be looking on though and if I were able to offer permissions, the OP's TXT SPK, grammar and approach would not encourage me to reply.

MikeR

posted on 20/2/14 at 11:41 PM Reply With Quote
because you know where you are with a man with a gun. Those bec boys and girls are downright crazy.

nb certified and dyslexic - plus i know a man with a lot of nerf guns and he's prepared to use them.

<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.