Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: we all need to sign this please
novacaine

posted on 24/8/08 at 10:33 AM Reply With Quote
done and will get everyone at work to sign it, as we are having trouble with the same thing

And you run and you run to catch up with the sun but its sinking, Racing around to come up behind you again, the sun is the same in a relative way but your older, shorter of breath and one day closer to death

MikeR

posted on 24/8/08 at 10:34 AM Reply With Quote
done.

Had a friend who almost moved next to mallory park. The person selling only let them view at certain times. It was an idillic house, in an idillic setting. Partner is a painter / picture framer and wanted somewhere quiet in the countryside to work. They where about to put an offer on.

I told her to take another look the following weekend - at the following times (times when they weren't available to have a viewing and it just happened Mallory had a classic car race on).

Once she came back i made sure she read the diary for mallory so she knew how often it would happen.

She was VERY grateful - i'm sure the seller wasn't.

repper

posted on 25/8/08 at 11:21 AM Reply With Quote
chears guys

David Jenkins

posted on 25/8/08 at 02:47 PM Reply With Quote
Maybe these new 'home owner selling packs' or whatever they're called ought to have a compulsory section that covers 'things that can sometimes be noisy or disruptive in the neighbourhood'. If you know there's a racetrack or private airfield nearby, and you've still bought the house, then you should have no right to complain! (Not that I think you should have such a right anyway, if whatever it is has been there long before moving in).

For example, I live in a village with fields next door. Several times a year we get tractors and farm machinery working from dawn to way past dusk, we frequently get evil smells when they spray muck on the fields, and so on. I wouldn't dream of complaining (a) because they were doing it long before I arrived, and (b) if you don't like smells, don't live in the countryside!

<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.